Commercial & Industry
Why install air conditioning into commercial premises?
Aircon One are not only able to supply and install air conditioning around West Yorkshire, but also service and maintain too…
- Cost effective commercial air conditioning solutions provide both heating and cooling
- Staff are inclined to be more productive and visitors feel more comfortable
- Critical areas such as server rooms and IT suites need climate control
- Reduction in energy consumption reduces costs and damage to the environment
Typical systems include:
- Split System – An indoor unit (mounted on a wall, ceiling or floor) linked to an outdoor unit by a pair of small diameter copper pipes contained in an insulating jacket. These systems re-circulate the air in the room, whilst cooling or heating to the required temperature.
- Multi-Split System – A number of indoor units individually controlled by a single outdoor unit. An ideal way to serve a number of areas whilst minimising the space required for outdoor units.
- VRF System (Variable Refrigerant Flow) – The ultimate in flexibility! The most recent and refined development of the split systems, up to 50 indoor units can be connected to a single large outdoor unit, which responds proportionately to the number of indoor units operating, in either heating or cooling. The VRF system offers a year-round solution to indoor climate control with unrivalled flexibility and energy efficiency.